This site is located on the North side of Michigan Avenue between Fairbairn & Franklin Streets, NW1/4, NE1/4 Section 30 / SW1/4, SE1/4 Section 19; about six blocks East of Inkster Road, 1/4 mile West of John Daly Road. Grantor: Henry J. Booth; Owner: Beth A. Medrick. Founded 1914. Originally Orthodox.
This cemetery is also known as:
Hamorean Nusach Hari Cemetery
Mishkan Israel Cemetery