Western Wayne County Genealogical Society
 Filter List by County / Region:

Select Cemetery:
Search for Surname:  Perform Search -- Input all or part of Surname, if left blank - all records will be returned.
Return to Cemeteries

 

Livonia - Livonia
(Wayne County)
Farmington & Five Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan
On the West side of Farmington Road about 1/4 mile South of Five Mile Road (E1/2 NW1/4 Sec. 21, T15, R9E), the land was donated to Livonia Township by Edward Leach prior to the Civil War. Granter: Ephrain Butterfield in 1836.