On the North side of West Michigan Avenue, West of Wayne Road, one hundred feet East of northeast corner of Elizabeth Street and West Michigan Avenue.( SE 1/4, SE 1/4 Section 29 & SW 1/4, SW 1/4 Section 28). This cemetery is an inactive, city-owned cemetery, with burials having occurred between 1834 and 1916.
This cemetery is also known as:
Michigan Avenue Cemetery