- Eight meetings each year. Each monthly workshop/meeting will consist of learning where and how to find genealogical records, how to evaluate the records and how to properly enter the data into a genealogical software program on your computer.
- Download the complete PowerPoint presentation for each month's workshop.
- Download documents which will be used for each month's workshop.
- Access to Members-only features on our Society's Web site.
- Access Parkview Memorial Cemetery, Livonia, MI. A work in progress, with 15,461 listings as of 9-16-14.
- Post Surnames to the website (by members only)
- Notification of local, state, and national genealogical events
- Research assistance
- Networking with other genealogists
Our membership is not limited to Wayne County and in fact includes those living throughout Michigan and much of the United States.
The membership year runs from June 1 through May 31. Family membership consists of 2 individuals at the same address and will receive one mailing.
Join or Renew your WWCGS Membership!
*Note: Please include additional names, at same mailing address, for family membership when you checkout (special instructions).
Join or Renew Now Online via PayPal - Safe, Secure, and Simple: